4.25.2009

Finally a post! It's about a Temple trip...with Sunbeams...

Yesterday our ward primary took a trip to the Jordan River Temple grounds. Luckily, it was a short trip. Here are some pictures of my kids. Note, I am missing two of them in these pictures...yes, I teach a class of nine 3-4 year olds. I'm glad we have the early schedule because I NEED a church nap every week. They are kinda cute though...

Left to right: Paloma, Emery, Gabby, Amy and Natalie
Neither of my boys would sit with the girls for this photo.

I got a shot of them anyway. Ryan and Jonny.

This is where we spent most of the trip. Paloma was litterally trying to reach the coins at the bottom of the fountain and she somehow ended up really muddy. Wet and muddy...in her church dress. I'm good with kids. 

Yes, I am restraining Paloma.

Yes, she is knocking me over. She is decievingly heavy. It looks like she is having a good time though!




3 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

Wow Melissa, how do you do it? You are an awesome teacher! Dad and I are so proud of you!

Brooke Matheson Memmott said...

I love that little redhead!!!

Julianna said...

So hilarious!