
I'm sitting here, debating a nap but watching Ninja Warrior. What? Haven't heard of Ninja Warrior? Um, it's awesome. I'll admit that there is a lot of crap coming out of Japan these days. I think their entertainment would best be described as unintentionally hilarious. Ninja Warrior however; not crap. It's a pretty tough physical competition. Anyway, I'm watching and I realize...what is with the greenish-brown sludge that the failure contestants always fall into? Does Japan have a severe shortage of clean water? MXC has the same punishment liquid. That can't be just water. It looks thick and definitely opaque. Sewage maybe? Toxic waste runoff? It can't be natural. It's not like anyone is keeping track of former contestants and their subsequent medical problems. Japan has population on it's side here....no one will ever know. So, anyway, the show is on G4. Watch it if you have a chance.
No comments:
Post a Comment