Keep in mind that the proportions of these ingredients are different in each member of the family due to poor cooking skills. The ingredients are the same, just distributed differently:
Mad Skillz - (mostly I just wanted to write that. Still true though)
tumors
dark hair
dark humor
freckles
positive attitude/ defeatist attitude (equal parts initially added)
sinus problems
10 fingers and 10 toes
inability to tolerate POP music
pretension (down on the list)
motivation only by force, status, or desire for the nagging to stop
No spelling skillz (yes, that is a non-ingredient)
knack for learning, only when interested
penchant for blowing stuff up
and just a pinch of sugar
I sure may have forgotten some ingredients, but these make up the gist of it. Personally, I have tried to add in other ingredients, post birth, but the motivational thing is strong in me. I really gotta be nagged. Thinking back, there really was no point to this post...just trying to make up for the lame "New Floor" posting.
6 comments:
You forgot Beautiful! Come on we are hotties.
There is the pretentiousness for you. I even spelled it correctly.
One more thing, four out of six of you think that you are comedians. It seems to have been missed in the oldest and the youngest, who live life in a more serious vain. Love to all my BEAUTIFUL, EXTRAORDINARY children, mom
y'all got tumors???
You forgot messed up digestive tracts and an unreasoning revulsion toward any band that's sold over 100 records...and Tim Allen...and Tom Cruise.
Yeah, I think we may have a combined total of at least eight tumors. The twin on my arm may count for two...
I hate Tim Allen.
What a cool idea to try and distill the genetic influences in your family. My sibs and I are so different in so many ways, I swear most of them were adopted. Not me, of course. I'm a purebred - which is my excuse for still being single. Can't muddy the gene pool with just any old mutt!
So glad you're blogging, Meenlissa. You're a fab writer!
Post a Comment