9.28.2010

House...maybe some day home?

Here you go kiddos. This is where I live. It's a work in progress...





 (Back to the Future II is on!)


  Like my ceiling? I don't. I would like a real one, please. 





 This is one of the more...interesting... features of the house. All of the exterior doors look like this one.
Below is Jesse James. He came with the house. Not really. He came with the roommate.


I'm hoping to talk to the landlord about fixing some things and hopefully in a month or two I will have some updated and improved photos for you!

6 comments:

JulieBelle said...

does this mean you got a new camera???

Melissa said...

No, but I got a new purse! I thought you might be pleased about that :)

Emily said...

The kitchen though bad could be worse, at least it is fixable. And did I see a paper moose on the wall. Is there some art movement I am missing here?

Melissa said...

It's a vegetarian hunting trophy. Still not very sustainable. Many trees died for that stag head.

Jamie said...

The doors are amusing. This is so much better than I thought it would be, not that it is great either.
Fun to see where you live.
XOXO

Mom and Dad said...

The house looks like it really has possibilities! Hum, is that a real word?
Toby, however, really resents Jesse James and that fake mouse trophy! He can't believe that he has been replaced by a fraud!
Keep us updated on your remodeling project.