9.06.2010

Bethesda!

I'm here and alive! It's a beautiful, clear and cool morning in Bethesda, Maryland and I think I'm going for a little exercise on the trail behind my house. It's right out the door and it would be a shame not to utilize it. I'm all moved in and already have my bedrooms face lift all planned out in my head. Now, all I need is a job so I can make it happen :) Job search starts today!

I'll post some pictures later. I need to get batteries for my camera. Scratch that - I need to get a new camera.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Send Pictures NOW!!! And take those runs daily, I wish I could have a scenic run.

Jamie said...

It's the begging of a GRAND Adventure. Sure you will get homesick but it will be the most fun, best growing experience ever!

Mom and Dad said...

Wow, what a wonderful beginning of a new and exciting adventure! Look at all of the incredible things you are discovering each time you get lost on the way home from Brooke and Dave's! Every time you feel lonely just tap into the love that is coming your way from all over the country!!!