12.18.2010

It's beginning to look a lot like...

Christmas in Arlington!
At my house

 This little doll is supposed to be me. There are two others that represent my roomies. 


 This Merry Christmas sign was one of the cheapest decorations, but it's my favorite.



Look Mom,  I got a stocking. 

It's also Christmas at work. This took me a blissful eight hours to put up. 
I sure hope it takes a full eight hours to take down as well...

 The box of ornaments was full of red, blue and silver balls. I thought we could give the patriotic theme a rest at Christmas time so I picked through the boxes and found these in golds, purples, pinks, greens and reds. I didn't really know how it would turn out but it ended up looking really great.



That's me.

Headed to the White House tonight. They are allowing cameras so I'll be sure to take lots of pictures of their Christmas decorations as well.

1 comment:

Mom and Dad said...

All I can say is "WOW"!!!
Your professional touch is evident in all of your very festive decorations! I love your lovely Christmas stocking! My very favorite decoration, however, is the beautiful crimson ball at the very end of your post with your reflection!!!