They are just so gross! It's not unusual to see a few earwigs in the basement each summer but this year has been a little ridiculous. There is something unsettling about picking up the remote and having an earwig drop into your hand or feeling a tickle on your foot and kicking the earwig that was beginning to crawl up your leg across the room. gahhhhh....I've been killing 2-3 every day this week! On my bed, in the shower, in the cat food...anyway, Melissa- Earwig Bane, is headed to the store to buy up all the Raid I can get my hands on. I'm about to get the upper hand in this battle for the basement. I'm looking forward to vacuuming up bug and spider carcases for the next few weeks. Raid- smells like winning.

1 comment:
GROSS!! That basement and bugs go hand in hand. I killed so many when I lived in the basement. Soon you will be out of the basement, killing bigger bugs in MD. Wahoo!!!
Post a Comment