11.19.2008

Remember that one time?

Once upon a time I used to blog. They were good times but fear not my friends! Finals are over in two weeks and then I will have nothing better to do than to detail all of my thoughts and feelings in blog form. To tide you over for a while, my classes are going well; I learned today that you do NOT begin a conversation on racial profiling with only 5 minutes left in class. The class will go over and you will be late for work. I don't care if it's the next topic in the book, save it! I won't even mention the lack of closure...we accomplished nothing! I don't know how much you can accomplish with the subject of racial profiling but all we did was open a can of worms and leave them sprawled all over the class room. I feel like I still have worms all over me. I'm sure someone will pick up where we left off next class. Nothing like a room full of future law school students to beat a dead horse into glue. They sure do like to talk. 

1 comment:

Mom and Dad said...

Thanks Melissa! Great post and it will definatly surfice until you have more time to express your ageless wisdom.