If he isn't sleeping on my books while I'm trying to read them, he is sleeping in my bed. Head on my pillow and everything. I get no respect from this animal. How did I come upon this scene you ask? I was doing homework and I hear snoring coming from the next room. That's right, he had the nerve to snore! That'll teach me for not making my bed this morning. I've decided that he really likes these sheets...he's got good taste. I think they are soft anyway.
So, what's crazier? Being jealous of a sleeping cat or writing about the fact that I am jealous of a sleeping cat? hmmm...single, living with mom and dad and blogging about a cat. Who has two thumbs an has it GOING ON?!? This girl! (I'm pointing at myself with my thumbs right now. It works much better as a visual or face to face statement. It's just kind of dumb in blog form.)
No comments:
Post a Comment